Saturday, February 11, 2006

Webmaster Flash!

Another day without pearls of wisdom but at least I’ve been busy.

They say that website design is easy. I’ve spent the last 8 hours redoing the Staplefield website and can’t figure out how to publish it! I hope that I have it together enough to be able to present as a mock up at the art show tomorrow.

It’s at times like this that I need the services of a fourteen year old computer nerd. Whilst he/she’s at it they can figure out the connections for the TV/Sky Box/DVD Player/VCR.

I’m sure there is some sort of natural law that stops anyone over a certain age from being able to do the most simple of tasks! I haven’t figured out yet whether it’s a lack of basic curiosity or just a question of being out of touch with modern terminology but it’s at times like this that I feel like a “grumpy old man”.

I suppose the best advice I can give myself at 00.42 is to turn out the light and sleep on it. Tomorrow is another day and I can always get the manuals out again!

Good night to you all.

Mikey


No comments: