Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Turner Prize

Great weekend. Yesterday was spent at the inaugural Staplefield Art Exhibition. I ran the website as an offline experience. (The shame was that if I’d known the password I could have used the school’s wireless network). Lots of interest. Many offers of help and a few people cajoled into submitting information on their various groups.

The exhibition itself was marvellous. It’s incredible how much talent there is in and around the village. I dished out the Turner Prizes. 40,000 Korean Won. Not quite up to the real thing financially but fun all the same.

Bagged myself a bargain on Freecycle as well. A trailer for the car. Huge thing and useful for all sorts of occasions. Looks a little tatty but never look a gift horse in the mouth!

A busy week ahead but I’m determined to keep on blogging. Maybe once the brain settles down I’ll do some proper writing again.

That’s it for tonight.

All the best

Mikey

No comments: