Tuesday, January 30, 2007

One month already gone!


Well nearly anyway.

Here I am on Tuesday 30th January 2007 with nearly a whole month of 2007 under my belt and still too many things to do and no plan as yet!!

Just so you can all check up on me here are some of my goals for 2007.

1 Get my insurance claim well and truly sorted and with any luck completed

2 Lose 4, 3 ok 2 stone in weight.

3 Get a Music Bus website up and running and all singing and dancing. Any offers of help with this would be gratefully received

4 Start a new business

5 Plant a vegetable garden

6 Build a treehouse / playhouse for the kids in the orchard


I’m sure that’s not too much to do in the next 11 months. Let me know what plans you have.

In the meantime goodbye and goodnight

ALLCALMA

Mike

No comments: